Singapore Youth Flying Club
Encourage its Members to Participate in the Private Pilot's License (PPL) & Wings.
To promote aviation among youths and inculcate in them a strong passion for flying. This is done through its aeromodelling, glider, drone and remote control courses in school and competitions.
Further advancement can be achieved at the SYFC headquarters. For details, please visit their website at https://www.syfc.sg/.
- Must be a Singaporean
- Express Students Preferred (Students from Normal Academic (NA) or Normal Technical (NT) must prove their interest in aviation. For example, owning their own aircraft such as drone, remote control helicopter or plane and regular practice.)
- No medical issues relating to altitude or sight (such as Asthma, Heart Related Issues, Colour Blind, Altitude Sickness or Very Overweight)
|Training Days & Time||Teacher(s)-In-Charge|
Fridays: 1500 - 1800
D&T Technical Block
Mr Richard Au
Mr Ng Chao Xiang
Events & Achievements
- Singapore Amazing Flying Machine (SAFMC) 2019 Category B
- SYFC Interschool Competition 2019 (Flight Simulation & Parrot Drone FPV)
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic AeroChallenge 2018
- GliderFest 2016 @ Republic Polytechnic
- Best Aesthetic Glider